Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Reading

I had a chance to meet up with a fellow quilting blogger, Judy from CJ Stitching & Blooms, this week in PEI. She's from Michigan and was visiting all the Anne of Green Gables attractions earlier this week. She's a crazy quilter and I've been following her blog for some time now. We met in Cavendish and we exchanged postcards. You can see them on my blog here.

She also brought for our guild members to enjoy this summer, a big stack of mostly Aussie quilt magazines. Wasn't that nice of her!!. Although she won't be home for a week or two yet, why not drop by her blog and say a big Thank You. What a fun way to get quilting inspiration for the fall.

If you would like to have a turn looking at these magazines this summer, just leave a comment or send me an email and I'll arrange for you to have them. I'll bring them to guild in September.

Many thanks Judy, and happy travels.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I am back from Ireland I would love to have a look at the magazines sometime.
    Slainte,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete